- Dean & Company Strategy Consultants
- Vienna, VA, US
- Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
- star_border health insurance
- star_border life insurance
- star_border disability insurance
- star_border 401K
Dean and Company is looking for a Clojure Developer to develop and refine a proprietary fintech system. The system is relied upon by affiliated trading firms and hedge funds, and you will work closely with its end-users. Expect to rapidly take on responsibility as part of a small team with rapid development cycles and releases.
The project is written in Clojure, ClojureScript, Om, and has a MySQL backend. We will consider candidates with functional programming experience, though we are especially interested in candidates who already know Clojure. Experience with financial markets is not necessary.
Feel free to send or link to a code sample as part of your application.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with at least one functional programming language, ideally Clojure (though we will consider candidates with e.g. Scala, Lisp, Scheme experience)
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related study or work experience
- Unix/Linux background
- Developer experience with a modern RDBMS (ideally MySQL)
- GitHub portfolio or other accessible code samples